"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't Settle." - S. Jobs
Currently leading a team of seven in the delivery of talent and career management initiatives to local industry clients.
• Coached over 10,000+ individuals to successfully develop and implement robust job search marketing strategies and land new positions, with candidate satisfaction rating average 4.5+:5.
Mentored a team of five in the delivery of 15+ career development and transition initiatives resulting in a 36% service response rate against 30% benchmark and 4.53 candidate satisfaction score against a 4.2 benchmark.
• Achieved 20% lift in candidate satisfaction by researching global best practice, rebuilding eight transition webinar decks, running sheets and descriptors and coaching 12 facilitators in delivery.
• Researched, developed, secured state champions then implemented a Social Media Advanced Branding Strategy program that actively contributed to the company’s leading edge in solutions delivery.
• Represented Asia Pacific in the design of a visual model and universally consistent language describing the company’s transition services. Outcomes since adopted and model adapted for global consistency.
• Led 15+ local workforce reductions and delivered change management, redeployment and retrenchment solutions for clients in banking, mining, pharmaceutical and industrial, with 90%+ take-up rate.
• Delivered 360-degree feedback then coached 20 middle management employees in the implementation of personal strategies to successfully address the amalgamation of three Government teams into one.
• Managed the logistics and delivery of transition services for over 300 individuals impacted by a large banking restructure and off-shoring exercise, with 100% success and zero interruption to business.
Consulted, contracted created, facilitated and evaluated learning and development and career management solutions on behalf of corporate entities and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
• Delivered 10+ Certificate IV and Diploma subjects in group settings and one on one on for 3 RTOs, tailoring content to meet specific needs of 1,500+ individuals, with 100% competency success.
• Coached 60+ local council employees on Leadership Development, Project Management, Organizational Capability, Advanced Negotiation and Proposal Development with consistently positive client feedback.
• Delivered six Self-Management workshops to 80+ Department of Justice and Attorney at Law that equipped employees with action plans to successfully perform in challenging environments.
• Facilitated 32 industry tailored selling skills programs to over 2,500 sales staff within a tight 2 month time frame, directly contributing to a banking institute’s 100% sales accreditation success.
• Equipped 12 Resort leaders with Project Management skills to successfully integrate 9 new ‘lifestyle’ apartments with existing facilities, with zero business disruption.
• Facilitated 24 ‘Career Power’ programs for coaches and teams that actively equipped 400+ employees with goal driven development strategies that successfully contributed to a bank’s succession planning strategy.
• Created and delivered 5 team building and customer care workshops for a duty free food franchise that lifted sales by 6% and led to a 5% reduction in staff turnover despite a severe downturn in air traffic.
Led a team of specialists in the design and delivery of a professional development curriculum for over 3,500 pharmacists, managers and front-line staff.
Analysed needs in consultation with key stakeholders, designed a curriculum and developed 15+ L&D programs that successfully provided measurably consistent franchise management and service standards across all 95 sites.
Custom designed in partnership with Monash University Australian Centre for Retail Studies (ACRS) a tertiary accredited financial management program which met industry specific needs and reported EBIT increases of up to 3%.
Liaised with industry experts and designed a 'fast track' Pharmacist Graduate professional development program including eight Business Development 'flexible learning' modules, directly contributing to 98% retention and enhanced 'preferred employer' status.
Presented at four national conferences to 300+ Franchise owners, managers and staff on potential bottom line benefits of developing staff capability, leading to 96% training take up.
Organised and hosted quarterly evening seminars that improved product knowledge of 1,500+ staff by negotiating with industry personnel to deliver short effective sessions, resulting in 35%+ increases in product sales.
Authored a unique Business Management program that provided cosmeticians with the tools to drive cosmetic and fragrance houses on behalf of Pharmacists, the results adding up to 2.5% to bottom line results.
Don’t know about you, but there are occasions when I find myself wanting to stay under the Doona rather than deliver new workshop content to an unknown audience; fighting the urge to sneak off to the foyer with an ‘urgent call’ excuse rather than mingle at networking events, or wanting to feign a foreign disease when the boss’s, boss’s boss arrives in town – get the picture? Yes, I’m talking confidence, that vital ingredient that helps us go about our business with panache and just a tad of...